Thursday 26 June 2014

A one day trip to Putrajaya :D

  "Caution!! : The below story is quite long :D happy reading "


  This is the day that I took my friends out for night photography in Putrajaya. It’s the first time we drive there and also using GPS there. We went there with two cars so one of my friends is driving. I followed her car and the most fun and epic part happened along the way. I dun wan to mention her full name, but I call her Yingky :D Her driving skill is the part that inspired me a lot.

  On the way there, the highway was jam. I had to follow her car to the location; on the way there I didn’t know which way to go and which lane to take. So I followed her very close so that I will not miss her car or lost her. But this happened, she was overtaking a car side her in a sudden so I had to do that to. But the epic problem is the taxi driver on the right hand side doesn’t want to let me pass but I need to, when I successfully overtaken the taxi driver he got real mad and honk me all the way and overtake me again on the left side and he give me the sign “o0o” means the middle finger. I’m like “WHAT?!!” but there’s a gap between the taxi car in front and so I signaled and overtake in front of him, that is where he got super mad and my friends in the car told me the taxi driver did a lot of rude and unnecessary act towards us with his passenger inside. How can you (taxi driver) just lose your temper like that and spoil our country image.
Well some doesn’t care…. so why not ( = .. = ).
In that moment I gain some experience from her, on how to overtake other cars in a fast way.

  Next was whenever there’s a split junction on the highway, my friends in the car will panic and also scared, because my friend who we are following will just wait until the last moment to choose the right lane ;A;…… This inspired me because I must be freakishly brave to do that and also make me to choose the right/wrong lane in a short time.
Other than that, after passing one traffic light ahead, we are almost reaching our destination but after the traffic light turns to red she just drive pass through it like there’s no car around and she gave us heart attack because there’s a car on the opposite road is coming at a very fast speed.

  All and all we’ve took one and a half hour to reach our destination. Normally it will took around 2hours to get there, but if wasn’t for her epic driving skills we wouldn’t reach our destination that fast.



  The above inspired me a lot and make me want to drive like her (in some terms/condition), because some skill of hers can save a lot of time and its super useful.


The only picture I took when she is parking at the side of the road. >>>


And also some picture I took during the Putrajaya night scenes.




No comments:

Post a Comment