Monday 2 June 2014

Student in Training :D

Hi there, This is my 1st time really using a Blog. (✖╭╮✖) I'm a student in training in arts and designs.ヽ(*゜∀゜*)ノ


My 1st inspiration for emoji is from my phone and also from this website >> http://www.deviantart.com/ 

Emoji came from a Japanese language, it meas a small picture that describe emotional or things around us. It is use to communicate with other people and make them get the message quicker.
"The first emoji were created in 1998 or 1999 by Shigetaka Kurita." (Wikipedia)
The usage of emoji or emoticon is increasing. Once we use the emoji to replace our message, we seldom use words to send the message.



Today I would like to share some cute emoji/emoticons/kaomoji to brighten your dull day and mine (ノ゚▽゚)ノ☆・゚:* *sparkles sparkles*



oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 
ooooooo@ooooooooooo@ooooooooo 
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 
oooo@oooooooooooooooooo@oooo 
ooooooo@o@o@o@o@o@ooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Can you see a smile above? ( Can't?try harder until you see it 
ლಠ益ಠ)ლ

Here's a short detail of me in emoticons.


● I am a handsome (◡‿◡✿) *I dun use the term of pretty to describe myself*● I love hanging out with all my ヽ(^▽^)人(^▽^)人(^▽^)ノ● I love all kinds of animals in the world, such as
   /l、 
(゚、 。 7 
 l、 ~ヽ 
 じしf_, )ノ  

,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-”–”-

∧…………∧
(●ò        ó ●) 草
|        ǐ        | 泥
|                 | 玛
|                 \

● I like to _(: 3」∠)_ ● I am pretty ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ for a girl
● When I'm mad I will (ノಥДಥ)ノ︵┻━┻ *just jk* ● I dislike the term "BOJIO"!! (ಠ益ಠლ) //oi 
● I like to be \( ゚ヮ゚)/ all the time● I like to pose ✌(-‿-) when taking pictures

Below are some cute / interesting emoticons :
₍₍ ◝(●˙꒳˙●)◜ ₎₎
(」`o´)」(/`o´)/
(」・ω・)」(/・ω・)/
(●´⌓`●)
(●´ω`●)ゞ
(● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞ
(● ̄ω ̄●)ノ
(●'w'●)
(◕‿‿◕。)
(◕ฺ ▿ฺ ◕ฺ)
(o'ω'o)
(òロó)
(oロo)!!
(ò皿ó)
(p*・ω・`*q)
(p*・ω・)p
ヽ( ´∇`)ノ ~  ヽ(´∇` )ノ
ヽ( ・ิ∀・ิ )ノ
ヽ(。^c_,^。)ノ゙
ヽ(*゜∀゜*)ノ
ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ
ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙
ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ”
ヾ(o´∀`o)ノ
ヾ(o゚ω゚o)ノ゙
(☄ฺ◣д◢)☄ฺ
(☼ Д ☼)
(♣´∀`艸)❤ 
(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡
(✪‿✪)ノ
(✽ ゚д゚ ✽)
(✿╹◡╹)
(✿◕ ‿◕ฺ)ノ))。₀: *゚✲ฺβyё βyё✲゚ฺ*:₀
(✿◖◡​◗)
(✿ฺ◕ฺ‿◕ฺ)
(✿ฺ◡ฺ‿ฺ◡ฺ)

How do emoji really inspire in my life is that, I will always use emoji/emoticons when I'm chatting with my friends and family on Facebook, or even in text messages. My friends will also reply me in emoji's too. It was super fun and funny to use it. There are some daily messaging with my friends and family over facebook or my phone.

Text message :

















 




























Facebook message:
 
 Emoji also can be a cute image or picture, it tells your feeling or what you have been doing.
<< Some times the emoji can move/animated, this is to keep the people entertain and understand better.

If you have been using Facebook's emoji/emoticon, you will know how adorable the animated emoji works.















Emoji inspired me so much that I keep on updating for more cute emoji so that I can send it share it to my friends. Also it make me feel like creating some awesome emoji for others to use. 

I had found a very super cute Alpaca emoji :D 



http://thecutestofthecute.tumblr.com/post/62445335846/cute-alpaca-emoji


Hopefully Emoji/ Emoticons can also inspire you to use it or creating one.
Because it really inspire me a lot and also make me happy to use it.

Do Check out the links below for more emoticons (*´▽`*)ノ 
http://www.japaneseemoticons.org/
https://twitter.com/kawaiiemoticon
http://japaneseemoticons.net/all-japanese-emoticons/

The above emoji is in a "Free to use" condition ❤ start using in now , have fun with it :D

 




No comments:

Post a Comment