Monday 16 June 2014

Finding Inspiration?

  I normally finds my inspiration from seeing youtube channels or by watching movie. But my best inspiration is still in yourtube. You can find a lot of meaningful inspiration or non-meaningful inspiration like just for fun when you have a dull day or a stress day.
  
  For my most watched Youtube channels where I get my inspiration and also happiness is from this epic youtuber named "PewDiePie". He is a very funny guy and also the most epic person in the whole youtube. There are also some other epic and awesome famous youtubers like "mychonny" , "nigahiga" and " kevjumba"(●°u°●)​ They really made my day :D

 WHY U ASK??!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA~(☞゚∀゚)☞*you watch it, then you'll know it *




Best Inspiration everrrrrr!!! 


MOREEE!!!


I'M FABULOOOOOOOUS AS HELL!!!


The inspiration that can motivate me was the open mind of this person and also his humour. After I watched his video it made me want to make people laugh and also be more open minded. :D
Laughing/smiling is important to me, because being a human being without having a smile in their life is a very bad thing.
The video that he make can let people laugh out loud, So I wanted to make a video to make others smile and laugh their hearts out. 
Furthermore, I did make a video in youtube with my friend.(I funny challenge video)
The video link >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G5Y41PQc6c
Really hope it will brighten other people's day :D

Well PEWWWDS is my inspiration~~~(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
That's all fokes~see you in my other blogs :D 
Take care and always be INSPIRED~~~!!! 
I''m out~! ( ಠ v ಠ )


No comments:

Post a Comment