Tuesday 10 June 2014

The Journey to my Week 2 class

(☞゚∀゚)☞ Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Week 2........

Today when I woke up, I just feel soooooo super pumped to go to class :D 
Because Tuesday is the best two class I really like very very very much >w< 
That is Alex class  and Drawing class(5 hours of non-stop drawing) ♥

I drive to class (like always) and its raining in the morning...I hate to drive in the rain//because its wet and my art work will get wet before class (ノಥДಥ)ノ︵┻━┻

During my journey to class in the morning, there's a car suddenly just drive in the middle of the two-way lane ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) (Y U NO DRIVE YOUR OWN LANE!!!) I got shocked and have to sudden turn my steering wheel to the side of the road //almost off the outer road lane [#´Д`]!!!!


That crazy car driver didn't want to avoid me at all even though he saw me coming towards his car ;A; but the worst part was during my sudden turn to the left side, the force make my house key fell and hit my left foot and also cause that bundle of house key got stuck under my accelerator paddle. ( :T皿T) !!!! //the horror...But then, when I was reaching for my keys and tries to grab it , there's a incoming police car just turn in to my lane again!!( I mean like WHAT?!!?!?) There's two lane! TWO lane, Y MUST they drive on my side of the lane *feeling WTH moment* (ԾДԾ)......//Idontknowanymore....

This is the way of the PJ (Petaling Jaya) people's driving skill...."BEWARE!!!"(ᗒᗩᗕ)

Class was great today :D
During Alex class was fun because got to sit around with my group-mates and we came up with lots of epic and funny stories even crazy ones, after that is drawing class ໒(⊙ᴗ⊙)७✎▤

This is my very 1st time drawing a complete landscape.....*feeling awesome! ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ
I'm a person that dislike drawing landscape for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long until now, I really happy that once my drawing is done...its beautifullllllll *tears*
My blog until now still can't upload any pictures, so I just send a link to my landscape art work for today.

http://instagram.com/p/pEIYxtCzCx/

Had a very tired (●´⌓`●) yet happy day.
//off to do my other assignments now........//half-dead_(:3」∠)_


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment