Thursday 3 July 2014

The Fun world of my Cosplay

  Cosplay is known as a japanese culture and also started from Japan. Cosplay is the short term of "Costume play" in such a favourite character in an anime show/series. At first, I thought cosplay is a waste of time and also ridiculous ;w;.....But after my friend introduced me to cosplay, it became a fun thing to do for me. My friend was the one who inspire me to cosplay during my secondary school. I started cosplaying since 2009 till now and I really enjoyed it.

 
>>The one in the right side is the person that inspire me in Cosplay (since 2009)

 
>> She is the one on the left side (2013 picture)
We do looks like we have change a lot from the year 2009 to 2013 (but we are still the same).



  Cosplay is a hobby to me, how does it really inspire me is that cosplay can teach me how to do makeup(since I'm a tom-boy way back then, I hate to apply such chemical on my face) but now makeup is fun for me. After that I can also learn know to sew clothes and make handmade props and etc. There are also a lot of benefit about cosplay such as during events you can meet new friends with the same interest as you have. Everyone I meet in the event are friendly and fun to chat with.

 
Cosplayer : Me as Singeki no Kyojin_SKN ( Levi)


  Cosplay is very in right now a days, it's been known in all around the world even in Malaysia. The second thing in cosplay can inspire me is that the famous and awesome cosplayer such as Reika Arikawa, Kaname, Sakuya and many more :D They are super awesome and also they are like my cosplay Idol after I join in the cosplay world <3



Cosplayer : Reika Arikawa (Jap)

Cosplayer : Onnies (Thai)
 
 
 Cosplayer :  Kaname (Jap)


Cosplayer : Sakuya (Jap)

Cosplayer : Touga (Jap)



  During my days in cosplay I learn alot of things example like communicating with others during and after events. I also build my confidence though it all. I can have alots of fun with my cosplayer's friends and non-cosplayer's friends. For all the people that likes anime can try out the cosplay world. I didn't regret about starting to cosplay because it is really a life changing experience to me.Even though Cosplay can be quite time wasting and also spend a lot of money for it but I had a lot of fun doing it and also the best thing is that my family members doesn't stop me from Cosplaying :D I am very HAPPY for that.

Cosplay can also let me learn some photoshooting skills and experience. Because some of my cosplayer friends will request me for a photoshoot section. Therefore, we can learn so much more from the cosplayer world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment