Thursday 12 June 2014

Drawings by ME

  The very first drawing is when I'm in kindergarten. I remembered every well that I was always drawing a portrait of my happy family. But after a long period I stopped drawing and started to think about becoming a veterinarian because of my love and passion to all kinds of animals, unfortunately I can't.

  After that I started drawing again when I was in my 3rd grade. I come to know a friend of mine, she was the one who really inspire me to draw back then. And also she is the one who teach me how to draw better. Even though she live a life that is way different from mine, we still contact each other until now.Other then her, I was also inspired to draw anime style of drawing from my first anime called "Sailor moon". Below are some image of  sailor moon manga and animated story.



 
 
 This is my 2009 drawing. (°ロ°) ☝



  It's nothing to be shy or embarrassed about showing your old art works, I learn a lot during my journey through out the years and the below shows the timeline of my years of practice.













My latest (2014) drawing in using other technique (traditional way)
Drawing tools are - pencil, marker, and Copic sketch 



               
There's a very long long long way for me to understand of art and improve my drawings....//stay tune for more and also do check out my art works through 
>> (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ http://harukax1ng.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment