Wednesday 9 July 2014

Alpaca or Llama?

What is Alpaca and Llama? Well, in short Alpaca is almost the same with Llama. The only thing is Alpaca a bit shorter then Llama and fluffier. They originally are from South America but now they have gone world wide. Other countries also breeding this adorable creatures. Not many people will know about Alpaca but they know about Llama, because the term Llama is mostly used.



I like Alpaca most is because it is very cute and smaller size compare to Llama. The way that this animal inspire me is that they are a very kind and gentle creature. It makes me want to learn more about them. They stay in groups or herd and also they always stays together as one family. This action inspired me to be more close to my family the closer the better. 




The fluffiness and it's face expression is the first thing that let me fall in love with it. The fluffiness of this wonderful creature inspired me in my artworks. Such as it make me want to draw my art more with fluffy textures and also the cuteness expiration that they make. Alpaca also been breed for a reason, that is for their fiber fur. The fur of an alpaca is comfortable and warm. 




Their small but a brave creature, a herd of alpaca can defend or attack predators with their front feet and kick. Their bravery inspired me by even though such a small size yet harmless creature can be brave and stood up to their predators to fight back or attack them. Is the same thing for human nature, if a big size bully that is bullying a small size victim, there will be a group of small size people will help defend that other small victim and take down the big bully together. 

Next was the innocent eyes of an alpaca. Their eyes are very beautiful. Why does the eyes inspire me? It's because of the innocent look of it. This also will inspire me in my artworks. When other people see this kind of innocent eyes their heart will melt right away, when you apply this to your artwork it will do the same to the viewers. That is why their eyes inspired me to draw a more innocent look and also help me make a better and cuter version in my characters. 











Alpaca is a very friendly creature too. This inspired me be a more friendly person, get close with your friends and always lend a helping hand. Be more open minded to very thing. I just really wish that majority of the people in this word will be more friendly to others. 







The things that one alpaca can inspire me to do ;w;
My obsession of Alpaca is getting worst.....



I hung a really adorable palm-size alpaca in my car, it can make me happy by hang on in my car and it will swing here and there while I drive.









There are arts of Alpaca that inspire me a lot and make me want to draw more of alpaca.



The below arts are not drawn by me :D 


http://www.zerochan.net/1404275



Here's my inspired art by an Alpaca. 







I also make a drawing and coloring video about - how to draw an Alpaca :D Link : >>   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152254451678612&set=vb.539618611&type=3






No comments:

Post a Comment