Saturday 16 August 2014

The Death of Robin Williams (R.I.P)

Robin McLaurin Williams's death is very shocking and heart breaking to me, because he is my most favorite top comedian back then is when I was in the age of 5. The movies that I watch when I was 5 is Disney's Aladdin.

  Robin William is the voice actor for the Genie, back then when genie appear from the animated movie I will start 

 laughing and felt the happyness through his voice. It is a 
 memorable animated movie, I always watch this movie with my family and we always start laughing and enjoys all his comedy movies. 


  The second movie was
Mrs. Doubtfire, this movie is the funniest movie and also teach us about love for the family, a short summary for this movie was a father that have 3 kids and a wife, but his wife thinks that he was immature, irresponsible and also have an unstable job. One day his wife lost it and told him that she wanted to have a divorce and also he can't see his 3 kids anymore, he deiced to turn himself into "Mrs.Doubfire" a nanny just to see and protect this kids again. After the long journey as the nanny, he soon realized that he can change and be a more responsible father and husband, his 3 kids also got use and came to like Mrs.Doubfire. When his cover is blown, he's wife and kids was shocked and soon after they accepted him back as a father and a good husband. This is one touching movie but there is also lots of funny scene.




  The 3rd movie is called Jumanji, this movie is my all time favorite when I was 10 years old because of the adventure and the thrilling story in it. The whole movie is about a board game that comes to life. Why is it my all time favorite? The story goes when a young boy Alan (Robin Williams) was trap in a board game for 25 years which he plays the board game together with a little girl name Sarah and after a 25 later, there is two kids that brought him back. They have to finish the board game so that they can have a normal life back. This is a very wonderful and fantastic movie even though the computer graphic wasn't that good, but it came out a award winning movie! :D  In this movie we can learn about, courage, bravery, love,caring and supporting each other along the way. In the end was also very touching >w< 







  The fourth movie that I love is Flubber. This story is about a scientist named "Professor Philip Brainard" (Robin Williams)  that happens to make a multipurpose and  rubber/jelly. That jelly-like-rubber came to life. It changes his life and make a more wonderful life. Its also more to a family related movie. The ending was touching and funny.

  


Last but not list, was the movie called "Patch Adams".. This movie was shown in astro after the death of Robin Williams. This movie I saw with my dad, this is my 1st time watching this movie of his. It is a very happy yet comes with sadness too. During the sad part I was tearing away because of knowing that Robin Williams have left us. This is more to a touching story about a person named Hunter "Patch", he was send in a metal hospital after knowing that the people in there still can be cure , after that situation he decides that he wants to be a doctor to cure and help all the sick or people who in needs of treatment.The ending of this movie is that he help all the patients that couldn't afford to pay or to see a doctor and build a huge house just to treat all the people who in needs.


Robin Williams is a very wonderful and kind person, he brings many joy to others and to me. The cause of his death is shocking to me is because of his depression. I felt sad knowing that depression is what that causes this wonderful man's life. All I can say was that he will be missed and R.I.P , We will remember him and all his doings, he make us happy all the time and we couldn't do anything in return all we can do is pray for him and place him in your hearts. We love you Robin Williams.







No comments:

Post a Comment